TIPS – The Interlocal Purchasing System
TIPS is a national purchasing cooperative offering competitively solicited contracts to education, government and nonprofit agencies, saving both time and money.
Benefits of TIPS membership:
- choose the products and services desired
- work directly with us to customize the approach that best meets your needs
- reduce time and cost associated with bid packages
- avoid low-bid and low-quality awards
- receive national volume, ceiling-based, discounted pricing
- membership is free
- no obligation to purchase
Library Furniture International TIPS Contract #: 230301
Have more questions about how purchasing on a TIPS contract can benefit your organization?
Give us a call at 847-564-9497.